Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow life has been busy!!

Oh my it has been quite awhile since I talked about my little man. Well school is ok, we are still working out the kinks. Cedric is needing alot more sensory stuff when he comes home, I think it is because of all the fine motor and increased structure that comes with kindergarten. We got our first packet for fundraising at his school. I have been crying everytime I look at it. I think about taking him to different homes and thinking about what he would say...if he could and then I lose it. Gawd you would think I could come to grips. But any who...I am getting his Step by Step and pre-recording what he would need to say and then he and I will go and do our fundraising. Cedric has started back up with speech in Sacramento, and Dad is taking him twice a week. It looks like we got another great intern this year. The goals she has laid out make sense, I am looking forward to seeing the growth. Dad has been taking him since Cedric does much better without mom around...I think my little man is really growing up and boy I wish I put him in a shoebox! We are looking forward to our first Northern California AS Family Gathering coming in October. I can't wait to meet all the families. I made business cards with this blog address for those moments at the grocery store and such when people are interested to know more about AS. Cedric's lil sister, Alyssa is doing fine as well, she gives her brother hugs before he goes to school on what she calls the "bubba bus". Bubba is Cedric's nickname.
Well take care all, and thank you for taking the time and interest in our kiddo.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
This is a little glimpse into my life as a kiddo w/ Angelman Syndrome.

known as anamcaracandles on twitter

TwitterCounter for @anamcaracandles
 
Angel Warriors - Template By Blogger Clicks